About UsISO 9001:2015
certified Brightflexi International Pvt. Ltd.
based in Mangalore, Karnataka (India)
, is a unit of AK Bansal Group of Industries
and extension of Bright Packaging Pvt. Ltd
. BFIPT is manufacturing an array of quality bags such as AD Star Block Bottom Bags, Pinch Bottom Bags, BOPP Rice Bag, Food Packaging Bag, PP Woven Bags/Fabrics, Leno Bags
along with a host of others to pack cement, sugar, fertilizers, seeds, pet food, spices, sand, rice and a wide variety of allied products. We are serving products to customers having medium sized & bulk packaging product requirements.
Over the years, we have increased our range, grown in operations with our up to date techniques. Not just limited to improvisation but also we have advanced our capabilities and all our manufacturing units for quality and speedy production.
We have necessary world class facilities for automatic production and careful material handling like BSW Convertex, Extruder, Lamination, Silos and other machines imported from Austria and Germany. We are one of the most trusted names in the Packaging Industry, especially for manufacturing all types of quality PP sacks as well as fabrics. Plastic being an important material, we use highest grade of it and ensure every product is made to perfection. Since we are a believer of the fact that it is important to push limits thus, we are proud to introduce a unique product "Ahindra
", a special shiny fabric under the initiative of 'Make In India'.Infrastructure
Ever since the formation of the company, our focus has been on maintaining quality which is why we are constantly upgrading our extrusion, weaving and sewing machinery. For production, we have three large units which are spread over 4 lakh sq. feet. The combined production capacity of these units is 30000 MT annually. For hassle free working and continuous power supply, we have 33 KV direct power supply. A brief about our facilities is given below:
- Extrusion- We have Tape Plants with world class technology from M/s Lohia Starlinger (German technology) having production capacity of 30000 tons per annum of polypropylene tapes of various weights and strengths. All tape lines are equipped with highly sophisticated beta gauge systems as well as auto die systems to provide international quality standards of any product.
- Our speciality is in producing three layer co extruded tapes, first in the country, as we believe that our customers deserve this special product. This superior plant ensures that we produce tapes which will give our customers edge over their competitors, and hence we create value for our customers.
- Looms- Our state of the art technology 4 shuttle to 8 shuttle looms are purchased from the widely renowned M/s Lohia Starlinger. These looms are used for weaving fabrics like PP woven fabric and Leno fabric. 1000000 mtrs of fabrics in variance of 12 to 120 are produced in a day. These fabrics are used in many industries like Cements, Salt, and others.
- Lamination- To produce laminated products, we have lamination machines of Windmoller and Holscher and J.P Extrusion. Our machines provide an extra layer of plastic coating on both woven and non-woven fabrics. These machines also perform sandwich lamination of many products like BOPP films, non-woven fabrics and paper. Also, lamination of both shiny and matt finish is done using machines.
- Webbing Machine- Our webbing machines web 1.5 cms to 8 cms of width and aid us in producing 50000 meters of webs in a day.
- Cutting Machine- To perform the operation of cutting, we have a variety of cutters which perform cold cutting, heat cutting and ultrasonic cutting.
- Flexographic Printing Machine- This machine is used for roll to roll application as well as for roll to cutting application. Upto 6 colours can be printed on one side of bag.
- BOPP Printing Machine- Our multi colour printing machine aids us in printing BOPP films upto 8 colours.
- Finishing Dept.- 500000 bags in a day are produced to meet diverse customers demands.
- BCS- We have advanced bag cutting and bottom stitching machines.
- Volvomatic- We have sourced from Lohia Corp Ltd., a fully automated bag making machine for manufacture quality cement bags.
- Block Bottom Machine- German technology machines are used to make AD Star Block bottom bags, both with or without BOPP films. We have a production capacity of 80 lakh bags/month.
- Clean Room Facility- Our clean room facility conforms to highest standards. Many equipment such as air cleaning machines, ultrasonic cutting and metal detection systems are installed.
- Testing Lab- Our Film thickness gauge monitoring system which is installed in tape plants, along with tensile testing machines are used in assuring quality of products. A complete inspection of products like MFI testing of raw material, air permeability testing, UV testing, load test, shrinkage testing and others takes place.